2011/06/27

Precious Lives

In this morning I was shocked at one of the news.
It said that 8-year-old girl was used in a suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan and she was killed.
According to this news, insurgents told her to bring a package to a police vehicle.
A bomb was included in this package and on the way there it exploded suddenly.
No one was taken off from the explosion except for her though.
Although it happened, the Taliban has denied having asked her.

If this is the case, I cannot allow it at all.
I hope everyone who are reading my blog think as same as I do though.

She was just 8 years old.
She must have her dream.
She may be able to change her country.
She has a lot of potential to do anything.
Of course her life is one and only.
Our lives are precious for us.
I hope it is no wonder that people must not be taken off unconsciously, especially children who are innocent and are not suspicious at all.

In any case I hope it will never happen.
I know it's hard because all over the world there are still a lot of conflict.
All I can do is pray for them, I think.
I hope it's getting better soon.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps:8521
brunch: pasta with chicken and cream sauce?
dinner: grilled pork?/mashed potato/peas/broccoli/water melon

No comments:

Post a Comment