2011/06/28

Communication

So....
1 week has already passed since I started an internship.
It was so quick for me.
So far I've just encountered one problem.

Even in Japan I'm not sociable so much, it's much harder to comunicate with co-workers in English.
Some of them have lunch together but I'm not enough confident to join them.
It's my first hard time to encounter at internship.
I know it's gonna be easy once I join them.
I like to talk with others because I can get a lot of knowledge but I need courage.
Anyways, I'm struggling.

Actually I talk with my host mom much more than before.
We talk about weather, fashion, food, my internship, information around here and so on.

I think once I get over this situation, it's gonna be easy to communicate with co-workers.
So I'll take a chance!!!(当たって砕けろだ!)
That's all I need to do right now.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 8646
breakfast: biscuit/orange juice
lunch: rice ball/salad
dinner: pot pie with stew/pineapple/watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment