2011/06/30

Yesterday

Yesterday somehow I could not upload blog.
So today I'm blogging what I was supposed to write.

After doing the internship, I went to the Seattle Public Library to study(!).
Although it was already 6pm at that time, I wanted to study seriously.
I know my bad habit that I cannot move from my MacBook once I go back to home.
So I made a surrounding that I have to study.
To be honest I bring iPad everyday but it's not as useful as MacBook.
In deed I did study for 2 hours after working.
Therefore yesterday was such a massive day.


In addition afterward there are a beautiful scenery in downtown Seattle yesterday.
Even though I couldn't see the sunset (because of the daylight saving time), I took some pictures of architecture and sky.
I was very satisfied with myself yesterday.

And also since yesterday I've started reading newspapers while having lunch at the office.
I don't want to stay in front of the PC while eating and I found there are some newspapers in the dining room.
So I decided to do it every working day.
Actually I found the article about kind of photo contest today.
It must be fun and so I'm planning to participate it.
Also yesterday I read the article about the house-barge, which I was shown when I joined the tour.
It is very famous from the movie, 'Sleepless in Seattle".
I haven't watched it yet but I must watch it since I am in Seattle!

Anyways, I'm doing my best now.
I don't know what is the best but I'm doing what I believe.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 4733
breakfast: orange juice
lunch: hamburger/coleslaw
dinner:BLT with avocado/coleslow

No comments:

Post a Comment