2011/05/19

Photography

Somehow I could not use the Internet at home last night (actually from the day before yesterday), and so I've uploaded this article in this morning.

Recently I have worked for the 1st exhibition of the photography club.
(Did I tell you that I had joined the photograph club in my school?)
Actually I am in charge of one section although I am a new member.
I cooperated with my friend in making its poster.
He took pictures for it and I worked it in Photoshop from his idea.
To be honest I am not satisfied with the typography but he is in charge of poster/advertisement and so I cannot put my nose into his job.
This is our poster.



















Anyways I am so excited about it because I've never showed my pictures like this.
I am looking forward to our exhibition!!!!!

And yesterday I cooked because my mom sent me some ingredients, which is seaweed(hijiki) and wakame.
So I made cooked rice with hijiki, deep-fried bean curd(abura-age), carrot and dried shiitake mashroom.

Although it's been a long time since I cooked last, it is so nice.
However I still have them a lot, so please give me some ideas to cook them.

Ayumi*






[Yesterday's]
steps: 15809
breakfast: cereal with milk
lunch: pork stew(leftover)
dinner: biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment