2011/05/31

Museum on the website

Do you know this site?
http://www.googleartproject.com/
When I watched one of TEDs on Podcast, I learned it.


Through this website you can visit certain museums from around the world, such as MoMA, The Frick Collection, the Met, Tate Britain, Palace of Versailles and so on.
As you know, they are prominent museums all over the world.
Moreover you can view a lot of arts at incredible zoom levels and create and share your own collection of them.
It is launched by one of the workers in Google, who is the TED speaker.
All over the world there are a tons of people who doesn't have any access to arts but have an access to the Internet.
For example I've never been to Palace of Versailles, but through this website, it seems that I am visiting there. 
It is kind of virtual reality world but much more real than it.
So I think it must be helpful to people who are interested in arts but don't have any chance to view them directly.
Briefly it is interesting for me greatly!

In my opinion, therefore, any ideas can help someone.
And everyone must have it.
It doesn't matter whether it is big or whether it is going to help someone.
I think it is important that everyone has ideas.
And no one cannot deny it without reasonable suggestion.
I learned it through our photography club meeting.


....It seems that my story skipped from the online museum to the other.
I'm sorry....


Anyways, I've deeply learned many things, especially relationships among friends.
I'm going to keep learning it as long as I live though.
Recently I have been satisfied with my life thanks to the photography club.

Thank you for reading to the last even though it is long.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 4260
breakfast: cereal with milk
lunch: sandwiches(potato salad)
dinner: BLT/boiled corn

[The day before Yesterday's]
steps:13642
breakfast: I don't remember...
lunch: falafel
dinner: Chinese at Din Tai Fung
(I went to the Northwest Folklife Festival with my friends. It is an event in Seattle every year. It is not that fun for me but enjoyed the time with my friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment