2011/05/14

It has been a year.

It has been a year which seems the longest year I've ever had so far.
Many things happen during this period.
A year ago to the day I heard the word from my mom which was unexpected and made me grieved deeply.
However at that time I was thinking to go abroad.
It was hard to make a decision but I applied and now I am here, in the US.
And it has been 8 months already since I live here.
In Japan there was a huge earthquake and still aftershock happens.
I was shocked terribly but I noticed that I should keep doing what I did before the earthquake.
There is nothing I can do for Japan from here.
All I can do is do my best like I did a year ago.

This 1 year seems really long, but after I came here the time has been passing like a moment.
Sometimes it was really hard for me to keep doing my best.
However when I feel like that, I try to recollect my feeling when I decided to come here.
It encourage me to do as well as possible.

In those days many unexpected things came up.
Those are too hard for us to get over.
However we need to get over them.
I've made up my mind to have a smile on my face even if I have a hard time.
It arouses much more confidence and motivation to me.

And finally I've got an internship in the next quarter.
I am going to work for an architectural office in Seattle for about 3 months.
There I can do what I wanted to do as an intern.
So I do my best with my motivation which I had when I applied.

Ayumi*

R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment