2010/10/02

my recommended movie


It is a short movie like "IF THE WORLD WERE A VILLAGE 100 PEOPLE."
I watched in class yesterday.
We have to think about the world.
We have to take action for the environmental issues.
What do you think we can do?
Let's start to change our lives a little.
The slight change may become a big change in future.

Today, I went to Marymoor Park with my friend to watch games of Ultimate.
It's very very huge and there is nothing to do.
After watching games, we wandered in the park but we couldn't find anything to play.
Finally we came home.
However I want to play Ultimate again:)
Thank you very much for sending me a disk, mom!!!

Ayumi*

[Yesterday's]
steps: 7257
breakfast: cereal(cranberry, raspberry, strawberry, yoghurt) with low fat milk
lunch: I can't remember...
dinner: chinese noodle/ vanilla cake

[Today's]
steps: 15145
breakfast: cereal
lunch: sausage maffin/ potato/ orange juice(treated by my friend because of his lateness)
dinner: taco rice/ strawberry ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment