2010/10/03

Salmon Days!!!

Today I went to Salmon Days in Issaquah (north of Bellevue) with my friends.
There are many booths of arts, crafts, accessory and foods :)
I ate a salmon burger.
This was first taste for me and it's quite spicy;;
Then we ate "Nikuman"(chinese style).
It was nice!!!!
And we could see a run of salmon.
I was surprised because there are a lot of people!!!
I thought this festival was deserted.
This festival is very exciting!!!

Tomorrow classes begin again.
I do my best XD

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 15740
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: salmon burger
snack: Nikuman(pork)
dinner: rice/ arranged chili beans(with corn and tomatoes)

2 comments:

  1. 思わず、夕飯は、秋鮭にしました(笑)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find out this site,
    http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/livingcool/diary/200609180000/

    Northe European atomoshere isn't it?

    ReplyDelete