2010/09/30

3.08

What do you think this figure suggested?

It is my Ecological Footprint.
It means that if everyone on the planet lived my lifestyle, we would need 3.08 Earths.

I could't answer some questions properly because I don't know about my household income etc.

Please try to estimate your footprint and tell me your figure.
I want to compare how big my footprint is.
URL: http://www.myfootprint.org/

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 10257
breakfast: bagel with strawberry jam
lunch: 2 sandwiches(omelet, ketchup)/ potato saute
dinner: taco salad with chips/ fruits salad

3 comments:

  1. 2.65 Earths
    I could not answer some questions also.
    Because there are no selection items, such as "I don't have a car".
    Anyway, my figure is just a little smaller than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.35 Earths. I am not sure how many kilometers I travel in a year by each mode of transportation, though. Anyway, ours are depressing figures, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 日本語のコメントもどうぞ、ということです。
    ネットの調子が悪かったり、宿題で、ブログ更新できないこともあるそうです。

    ReplyDelete