2010/09/17

yatta-----

Today, I went to Seattle again!!!!

However in this morning, my host mom prepared breakfast for me:D
I was so glad!!!!!

Then, I went there and did shopping :)
I went NORDSTROM, GAP, ANF, Macy's, H&M.... and so on.
Then I found a shop I prefer. It is URBAN OUTFITTERS.
I bought sweater :)
When I go to Seattle, I have to go that shop :D

Then, I met my friend and had lunch.
We went to "Pan-African Market" in Pike Place Market.
I didn't know about the meal I chose, but it was so delicious :)
I wanna go there again and challenge other meal.

Then I went back home by bus.
It took only more than 1 hour to go in this morning, but 40 minutes to go back by bus.

After my host mom came back, we had dinner.
It was so delicious, too!!!
I think my host mom and I has same taste.
Our favorite food is same, for example potatoes, peas, okonomiyaki.
I wanna ask my mom how to cook "rice with peas(グリンピースごはん)."
I love "グリーンピースごはん"♥

I feel good because I bought good cloth and I ate good meals:)

Tomorrow, I will send mail and join BBQ party!!!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow:)

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 15534
breakfast: toasted raisin bread(2, small)/ scrambled egg/ orange juice
lunch: chicken with piri piri sauce(I think it's coriander sauce. spicy)/ rice/ potatoes and onions(curry taste)/ salad with fruits dressing(melon, pineapple and tomato)
dinner: stewed pork, peas(so sweat!!) and carrot(sweat, too)/ mashed potato(with sour cream, I think.)

2 comments: