2010/09/19

2010/9/18

Yesterday, I got up 7 o'clock am, earlier than my host mom!!!!

Then I wrote some letters, sent e-mails, and check some blogs.

We had breakfast my host mom made and went out by car.

She told me about what there are around home.

Finally, we went the post office to buy 5 stamps and posted them.


Then we went back home and read a book about marketing.

It is boring a little.

So, I walked around home because it was unusually sunny for autumn.

I walked through a wood and took many pictures of flowers and fine views.

I love to take pictures of flowers :)

One of them became a screensaver of my mobile phone.

I took a walk for about 1 hour and so I sweated a little.

It was good exercise for me, so I wanna go on taking a walk once a week.


Then I went to Welcome BBQ Party!!!!

It's great time for me.

I could talk with many people and enjoyed talking :)

It's hard for me to express what I mean in English...

I wanna have time to talk with many people!!!

And I ate a lot of delicious meals :D

I was happy yesterday, too!!!!!!


Ayumi*


[Today's]

steps: 15861

breakfast: baked mashed potato(with apple jam)/ smoothie(raspberry, blueberry, banana, and orange juice)

lunch: onion bagel with onion cream cheese

dinner: BBQ party(hamburger, chicken, chirashizushi, and so on...)

No comments:

Post a Comment