2010/09/17

haaaaa........

Finally Yesterday, I went to Seattle.


First I went to "Hiram M. Chittenden Lock and Carl S. English Jr. Gardens."

I don't know why we went, but there are many kinds of beautiful flower.


Then we went to the downtown in Seattle.

We had 2.5 hours to go freely, so we walk around Pike Place Market that is the famous place in Seattle.

We had lunch at the fish market there.

I ate fish(salmon) and chips!!! I love that ;)

Then we went to first Starbucks Coffee like tourist.

We bought a tumbler and took some pictures.


After that, we went back to school and picked us up to join the welcome dinner.


At the dinner I did meet my real host mother, Penne.

She is very tender and be careful for me.


After the dinner, I moved out Cheryl's house to Penne's house.

It's far from school, but I think it's nice place.

I'm looking forward to living here for about 1 year!!!!


Today, probably I go to Seattle again and go shopping :D


Ayumi*


[Today's]

steps: 17964

breakfast: cereal without milk

lunch: fish and chips/ tomato soup(I forgot the name...)

dinner: roasted chicken/ salad/ stir-fried macaroni/ butter toast/ ice cream and brownie


P.S. The Internet service is not good here...

No comments:

Post a Comment