2010/09/15

:x

Today, I don't have anything I have to write...


Oh!!!

I made my student ID card.

My schedule were figured out and I bought my new textbooks.

I heard that textbooks in USA are so expensive, but I think they are as expensive as those in Japan.

However I get them, I can't open the packages to read them because I can't return them.

So, we need not prepare for first classes...


Tomorrow, I'm gonna go to Seattle :D

I'm so happy to do!!!!!


Then, I will participate in the welcome party and move out from the temporary host house to the primary.


Ayumi*


[Today's]

steps: 10553

breakfast: 2 slices of bread with peanuts butter

lunch: sandwich(beef)/ chokcolate chip cookie

dinner: noodle with chicken(the rest of the day before yesterday...), mushroom, and celery?

No comments:

Post a Comment