2010/09/14

a little bit tired...

Today, I went to school to join the orientation about a mobile phone.

I decided to buy iPhone4 before the orientation.

After I heard the explanation about K○○I mobile phone, I had change my mind right now.

I bought it. ha ha ha...


Then I opened my bank account near the bank.


I went back school and participated in a campus tour.

At that time I made many friends :D

I don't have any confidence to remember their names.


After dinner, I called my primary host mother and chatted in a while.

It's my first time calling in English.

I was so afraid, but my new host mother sounds like tender.

I'm gonna move on Sep. 16 :)


I don't know her, but she has my picture so she will looked for me!!

I look forward to meeting her.


Ayumi*


[Today's]

steps: 9981

breakfast: cereal with blackcurrant, walnut and granola/ low-fat milk

lunch: the rest of dinner

dinner: cheese macaroni(it's American popular food!!!!)/ boiled broccoli(Vegetable has been long time!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment