2010/09/13

3rd day :)

Today, I got up barely in time.
I woke up before 5 o'clock, but I slept again.

Then I got a bus and went to school.
Today, we took 3 examinations.
First, I was interviewed by English teacher. It liked only chatting.
Next 2 tests are paper type.
One is writing test. I wrote about my 2 teachers in my university and compared with them. It's so difficult, because I have little vocabulary.
Last one had 4 sections, listening section, grammar section, vocabulary section and reading section.
They were slightly easier than tests I have ever taken.
I don't have confidence because I haven't studied English since last february.

After that, I had lunch and took part in 2 orientations.
I went back home and had dinner.

Today, I really really tired.
The reason is that we decided to talk in English as possible.
I must increase my vocabulary as soon as I can.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 6408
breakfast: nothing(because I slept late.)
lunch: sandwiches(ham, tomato, cheese, lettuce, cucumber/cheese, sprout, lettuce, tomato)/ salad(lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber)/ brownie
dinner: teriyaki chicken leg/ chili con carne/ rice(!!!!)/ choco chip cockie/ tea

No comments:

Post a Comment