2010/09/29

GLOBAL WARMING

Today I asked my host mom what she thinks about global warming. This is my homework.

I think global warming is the issue we should think about and take action for each other all over the world.


I want to ask you what you(=all readers) think about global warming.

Please tell me your opinion.

Of course I will tell you my opinion when I have time.


Ayumi*


[Today's]

steps: 12586

breakfast: cereal with low fat milk

lunch: bagel sandwich(ham, cream cheese and lettuce)/ fruits salad

dinner: porkchop?(it's my first time to eat it)/ sweat potatoes with butter/ broccoli

1 comment:

  1. It's literally a 'global' issue, which has political, economic, and even cultural factors in it. It's such a big problem that I sometimes feel helpless. Could we, ordinary people, make any contribution to solving it? All we could / have to do would be, as is often said, "Think globally, and act locally."

    ReplyDelete