2010/09/28

First time!!!!

Finally one of my class has begun.
It's a Social Dance Class!!!
I've always wanted to do a social dance, but in Japan I didn't have a chance to do.
It's also a good chance to practice English.
By the way the class is small and there are only 9 people, 2 couples(I think both of them married) and 2 ladies and 2 men and me.
I think in this class there are no students except me!!!
However dancing is so fun!!!
Dancing become for a change of pace.
I look forward to next class!!!

[Today's]
steps: 11064
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: onion bagel sandwich(with onion cream cheese)/ grape andpecan nuts with cream
snack: Nutter Butter (Daddy!! Do you remember this snack?)
dinner: omelette with tomato, zucchini and eggplant/ potato saute(spicy taste)/ biscuit with strawberry jam(I think host mom made it!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, of course!
    Good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    We recieved your mail.
    I enjoy hearing from you and seeing a scenic spot,a skyscraper.

    ReplyDelete