2010/09/27

Sep. 27

First of all...
Please overlook some mistakes I made in my blog yesterday.
I'm so sorry.

So today after school I studied outdoors in campus with my friend because today it was warmer than before.
It was so comfortable that we couldn't study at all. ha ha ha....
One of my teacher said that it will be clear and warm all week like today:)

Although today I don't have much homework, a piece of homework is so difficult to answer some questions.
The questions are about Al Gore and his film, An Inconvenient Truth.
My brain fills with Al Gore....

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 2683(I think it's wrong.)
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: roll sandwiches(the rest of the birthday party of my host mom's grandson)
dinner: beef steak/ baked potato with sour cream/ grape salad(3 kinds of grape and cream)/ strawberry ice cream:)

No comments:

Post a Comment