2010/09/20

First Day!!!!

My first quarter in Bellevue College has begun.
I'm not busy yet because I have only 2 pieces of easy assignment.
One is only reading a textbook by 1 page.
Another is thinking about news and writing.

This morning, I got up at 6 o'clock, but I missed the bus.
The reason I missed is that I forgot my textbooks...
I feel a complete fool. ha ha ha....
And the next bus didn't come on time at all, but I was "not" late :)
I could go the first class in time.

After the last class, I made the account of my college.
And so, I can use the wireless LAN in my campus at last:D

Today, I got friends with Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese and Mongolian!!!
I wanna make friends with many countries in BC!!!!

Tomorrow I wanna get up early, and so I am going to bed....
Good night:)

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 10002
breakfast: like oatmeal(not milk but water and adding butter and brown sugar)
lunch: bagel(cream cheese and ham)/ plum
dinner: stew(pork, carrot, peas, potato, corn)/ biscuit with butter and raspberry jam(my host mom made for me!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment