2010/09/19

break day^^

Today, I slept three times.
First time I got up at 7:00 and in a matter of seconds slept again.
Secondary, I got up at 8:30 and had breakfast.
Then I went back to my room and tried to check e-mail, but something was wrong with wi-fi.
So, I went to sleep again.
Lastly I got up at 14:00!!!
I am sorry for my host mom because I worried her...

Then I studied marketing.

My host mom came home and we had dinner early.
I talked withe her about classes starting in tomorrow.
After dinner, I chatted with my mom on line.
I enjoyed chatting :D
Then I ate a piece of cake my host mom made.

I have to go on diet because my host mom is good at cooking...

Finally my classes start in tomorrow.
I am tensed up, but I study hard with my classmates.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 0(because I stayed home all the time)
breakfast: cereal(with dried strawberry)/ low fat milk
lunch: no(because I was sleeping)
dinner: spaghetti with meat sauce(2)/ baguette with butter(2)/ yoghurt salad(with pineapple, orange and marshmallow)
dessert: cake(cinnamon flavor)

No comments:

Post a Comment