2010/09/21

difficult......

Today, I attend business class for the first time.

It was so difficult for me.

I have never take class about business in Japan, so I don't have any information about that.

Then, I decide to record the class on my iPhone and review what I can't understand at home.


After class I searched a ultimate(kind of sports) tournament on the Internet with my friend and we found!!!

So we are going to watch the game on Oct. 2.

I am looking forward to going :)

Perhaps I will play ultimate again....wow!!!


When I rode in a bus to go back home, a big Seeing Eye dog get on the bus.

I was surprised that it's my first time to see such a sight.


Then I interviewed to my host mom and wrote about my home town because of my homework.


Anyway, tomorrow I have a test.... only quiz(about class syllabus).

So, I must read a syllabus.


Then I go to bed.


Ayumi*


[Today's]

steps: 7829

breakfast: cereal with low fat milk/ plum

lunch: 2 bagels(ham and cream cheese/ raspberry jam)

dinner: stew(same as yesterday)/ 2 buscuits with raspberry jam




No comments:

Post a Comment