2010/09/22

wow!!!!

In this morning I went to the library to review yesterday's classes.
When I arrived at the library, I was surprised that many students were studying from morning...
I have never seen these sights in my university.
However, I found that studying in the morning is more efficient than at midnight.
If I can wake up early every week day, I go to the library in the morning.
NO!!! I have to wake up early and go to the library!!!!!

One of my assignments is so difficult for me...
I feel anxious about those answers.

When I waited for the bus on my way home, woman spoke to me.
However I couldn't understand what she said, because she, from Dominican Republic, can't speak in English fluently.
She didn't know which bus can take her home.
Then she told me her address but I'm also a stranger so I can't advise.
Why she ask me??? Am I like a local???

Then I came home and had dinner.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 2503???(I think it had reset halfway.... it is too small.)
breakfast: raisin bread(2 slices)/ smoothie
lunch: 2 sandwiches(ham and 2 types of slice cheese with baguette)
dinner: salmon baked in foil(like teriyaki taste)/ broccoli with butter/ rice seed?(like bonito stock taste)/ caesar salad

2 comments:

  1. How are things in Bellevue?
    It's our higan holiday season,but in Shinsyu I don't switch over autumn clothes this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Yoshikazu!!!
    Thank you very much for your comment!!!
    We had a heavy rain today...
    and I feel cold every mornings and evenings.
    Some of my friends wear down jacket.
    Anyway I enjoy my school life :)

    ReplyDelete