2010/09/12

2nd day...

Today, I got up at 7:30, because the mornings and evenings are cold here.

When I was in Japan, I couldn't get up at the time.

Then, I read mails, blogs and textbook about marketing,checked how to go to the college, and so on.


My friends got up at 9:30, and then we tried to go to the college by bus .

When we arrived at the college, we can heard Japanese.

The reason is that "Aki-matsuri" was held in the college and many Japanese gathered there.

We looked around the campus.

There are many works of arts and this campus has rich nature.


Then we went downtown.

We looked around the shoppingcenter and my friends(Aya) bought a jacket (because it's cold).

In this shoppingceter, there is Apple Store!!! (I don't think there is Apple Store in this city.)

So I decided to buy iPhone 4 when I settle!!!!!


After that we went back home because we were tired.

When I rested in my room, Yejun?(19 years old from China) played piano for us.

She can play much music, for example Turkey March, For Elise, and so on.(Sorry, but I don't know their titles...)

She is very good at piano.

I want to become playing piano like her.

Then I had dinner...


Tommorrow, I am going to taking 2 examinations....

One is an oral test and another is no information.

I'm a little nervous. ha ha ha....


I must speak English more and more!!!

I must be able to introduce myself, my family, my house, my major, and.....


I have a lot of things that can't be done.


I do my best.


Ayumi*


[Today's]

steps: 17053

breakfast: nothing

lunch: cafe mocha

dinner; cheese pizza(2 pieces), salami pizza(1 piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment