2011/06/23

Differenece

During an internship I found some difference between the US and Japan even in the field of architecture.
It makes me confuse and take much time to work on some drawing stuff.
For example, they use inches and feet instead of mm.
That means they use the imperial system(=ヤード・ポンド法) .
It is totally differenet from the decimal numeral system(=十進法), which is used in Japan.
I am getting used to it at last, but on the first day it was too hard to do.
Moreover on that day I started using the new soft which is SketchUp, so it is much more difficult to do efficiently.
However it makes me much more exciting at the same time.
I can get new technique, knowledge and words.
It is not hard but exciting a lot!

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps:5266
breakfast/lunch:same as yesterday lol
dinner:cheese sandwich/tomato soup

No comments:

Post a Comment