2011/04/12

Kicking off

Finally I applied to one of the companies for an opportunity of internship.
I got an email from this company and it seemed to be okay.
So this week or next week I'm going to take an interview.
I am so nervous now but indeed this company is not my first choice.
Of course I want to work at this company as well because I am interested their projects, which is not only architecture but also urban design and landscape.
However my first choice is related to arts.
I am much more interested in arts, especially curatorial work.
So I am going to apply to one of the museums around here.
It makes me more nervous.
Now what I can do is just do what I have to do.
So I do my best and I hope to bring a good message.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 5520
breakfast: cereal with milk
lunch: leftovers
dinner: chicken with cream sauce/mashed potatoes/peas

No comments:

Post a Comment