2011/03/15

Where is My Darling Shoes Going??

Last Saturday I put my running shoes in front of the entrance because they were too dirty to return the shelf.
Yesterday I didn't go out at all because of muscular pain and twist in my ankle, and so I couldn't check them.
In this morning when I went out to school, they were where I put on Saturday.
However when I came back home at 6pm, they were not where I put on Saturday.
They are missing!
I am really sad.
They are a pair of my favorite shoes that I have.
Actually I bought them in NY in the winter vacation.
If they were picked of, I'm really shocked.
I hope to find them out.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 5947
breakfast: cereal with milk
lunch: ゆかりおにぎり
dinner: baked potato/beans and corns and meat(kind of Mexican?)/yellow curry soup

No comments:

Post a Comment