2011/03/14

Ultimate Frisbee

Yesterday I joined the team of ultimate Frisbee and played 5 games of it.
In fact I couldn't play well because it has been a long time since I played it last.
Even though we had heavy rain and strong wind it was such a tough and exciting day.
I really enjoyed.
And also it was good time for me to realize my current English skill.
In all of the teams there are no Japanese players.
(There are some Japanese Americans but they cannot speak Japanese.)
Actually it was so hard for me to understand what they said while playing even though I know the rules.
So I could notice that I need more practice to speak and listen to English.

It was a really good opportunity for me because at that time I played ultimate Frisbee which is my most favorite sports, improved my English skill and made friends from other cultures.

So I appreciate my new friend who asked me to join.
Thank you, Dori!!!!

Ayumi*

P.S.
I noticed what I could do for Japan.
"Live my life as usual."
This might be the only what I can do at this moment.
There is no use crying when watching news.
Actually many friends take care of my family, my friends and all in Japan.
Pray for Japan.
Hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment