2011/02/10

NY5

So today it may be the last blog about the trip to New York.

Today I am going to tell you the most impressive happening which I met in NY.
We had such a heavy snow on the east coast in 2 days before I planed to come back home.
I really enjoyed snowy New York, even though it made us annoying.

However that heavy snow gave me something much more terrible.
I couldn't come back home on schedule.
I was held up in the airport because my flight was canceled thanks to that snow.
Actually I stayed there for 2 days to wait for the flight to Seattle.
I felt lonely so much.
I was almost crying even when I read  my dad's email.
To tell the truth I was crying when I talked with my parents on the Skype.
However the Internet made me feel ease.
Unless I could use the Internet, can you imagine what I am doing now?
Actually I don't want to even imagine.

This terrible memory must last all through my life.
In fact I am kind of honored to meet this happening because no one cannot meet such happenings if he/she desire.
I hope this happening makes me grow up.

So this is the most memorable happening.
That is the reason why I never want to visit NY in winter.
However I want to go there again in other seasons to enjoy musical, museum or delicious meal!!!!

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 8488
breakfast: bread
lunch: salmon cream stew/ bread
dinner: bread/ brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment