2011/02/08

NY4

So I am going to resume telling the story in NY.


While staying in New York, we enjoyed 9 performances.
One of the most impressive show is  'STOMP'!!
We went there on the first day.
My mom was suffering from the jet lag but she couldn't  sleep at all because this show is kind of noisy but it is soooo exciting as well.
It makes me cheer up.
Also this is the silent show, I mean the casts never say anything, but sometimes they are funny and sometimes soooo coooooool!!!!!

I want to watch STOMP again.
If possible I wanna watch it when Japanese female cast is performing.

Moreover we went 'Billy Eliot', 'Mamma Mia!', 'The Phantom the Opera', 'FELA!', 'IN THE HEIGHTS', 'Blue Man Group' and so on.

I really enjoyed those performances.
Before I watched, I was never interested in those kinds of entertainment.
I love only movies.
However now, I really likes them.
If I will visit NY again, I wanna watch musicals or other entertainment again!!!!

Next time I suppose it will be the last blog about NY.
So please look forward to it:)

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 15053
breakfast: no time to eat;;
lunch:Okonomiyaki ( I made this for my birthday party!!)
dinner: Salmon(Yoshida sauce taste)/ baked potato with sour cream/ broccoli saute

No comments:

Post a Comment