2011/01/27

NY3

So today I am going to talk about next impressive place.
It is 'Circle Line Cruise'.


This is the tour which we can see Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty or beautiful sunset from the boat. 

I was really impressed with their beautiful views!!!! 

As you see the pictures, you can see not only the sunset but also the night view of the Manhattan from the ship if you visit NY in winter.


By the way, I never recommend you to go to NY in winter.
I am going to tell you the reason why I think so later.


Ayumi*


[Today's]
steps: 6062
breakfast: cereal w/milk
lunch: leftover
dinner: roasted chicken/boiled Brussels sprout/ potatoes

1 comment:

  1. My first NY visit was in winter.But.......

    My genaration TV drama NEW YORK KOIMONOGARARI
    http://www.asahi.com/travel/location/TKY200910130139.html

    ReplyDelete