2011/01/24

NY1

From today I am going to introduce you 5 most impressive places each day.

So first of all I'll tell you the most common place which moved me.
It is 'The Statue of Liberty'.
As I inserted in the yesterday's blog, that day we visited was so wonderful day except heavy wind.

Fortunately we went up to the inside of her crown because my mother reserved the tickets about 2 months before that day.
Although it was too hard for us (especially for my mom) to go up, the view we could see from the top of the Statue was so beautiful beyond belief.

Someone think there is a lot of cloud, but I think cloud can make sky more beautiful because of its shadow.
On the way back to the Manhattan Island, we could see beautiful sunset with the Statue of Liberty.


Actually I took a lot of pictures of sunset during this trip.
I noticed during this trip that I really like sunset or a starry night.
Please look forward to other pictures!!!

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 7509
breakfast: cereal with milk
lunch: rice with meat sauce and cheese
dinner: some Mexican food

No comments:

Post a Comment