2011/01/05

A Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for bloging late again.....
This is the first blog in 2011!!!
I made up my mind to thank people around(=you) me everyday.
After I came here I realized that I have a lot of people who support me anytime.
That's why I really appreciate your cheer.

The Winter quarter has started from Monday!
I am taking 2 advertising classes, 1 business class, 1 English class and 1 French class.
French class begins from next week and I am looking forward it.
I really wanna learn French in addition to English.
And today in the business class I talked with Chinese guy to introduce ourselves as a part of class.
At last he said to me, "your English is good."
Honestly speaking, I hate this phrase because it sounds flattery.
I have to practice and in 9 months no one become saying so.

In addition, I may blog about the trip to NY on this weekend.
If I can't, I do before my memory serves me correctly.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 6299
breakfast: bread
lunch: beans soup with rice
dinner: taco-rice(Once I suggested my host mom to eat tacos with rice instead of chips!)

Now I really wanna eat おせち, お雑煮 and お汁粉!!!
And today I tried to explain them to her but I couldn't well though I am Japanese.
I should know that because I am Japanese!!!!
I realized again that I should know Japanese culture as well as I can explain in English!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment