2011/01/06

Cultural difference

Today One of my teachers talked about Caltural difference.
He gave us an example which was between Egyptian and American culture and we discussed it in a small group.
At dinner I talked about it to my host mom.
She also gave me a Turkish example.
Those differences are hard to understand but we have to understand them when working with people from other cultures.
For example, you should not eat all in China or Korea because finishing up your plate means that it's not enough for you.

Make sure that when in Rome, do as the Romans do.
Therefore I have to learn other cultures as well as Japanese culture.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 6328
breakfast: pineapple upside-down cake















lunch: leftover of last dinner
dinner: cheese sandwiches/tomato cream soup

No comments:

Post a Comment