2010/11/25

It is Thanksgiving Day Today!!!

It's my first time to have Thanksgiving Day.
I had dinner with my host mom's family and enjoyed eating turkey, Brussels sprouts, pumpkin pie, and so on.
I love turkey, Brussels sprouts or other stuff, but to be honest, her cakes are too sweet for me...
However it was precious time for me in my life.
I'm looking forward to turkey soup that is made from the rest of turkey!!!!

And at last, I wanna say a word of thanks.
Thank you soooo much for every day, my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
And also Thanks, my friends in Japan and friends I met here.
I really appreciate a wonderful meeting with everyone.

Ayumi*

[Yesterday's]
brunch: sandwiches(dry curry and potato, cheese)
dinner: turkey soup/rice

[Today's]
brunch: brownie
dinner: roasted turkey/Brussels sprouts and prosciutto/mashed potato/onion and melted cheese/sweet potato and apple/sweet potato cheese cake/pumpkin pie

No comments:

Post a Comment