2010/11/23

hehe

I forgot to say what I have to on the last blog...
The day before yesterday, there was the first snow of the year.
Also till yesterday it had been snowing.
So yesterday the school was closed after lunch.
Even for us it was sooooo fun to play in the snow!!!!

And today the school was closed all day.
So I went walking around my house for more than 2 hours:-)
I took a lot of pictures of beautiful pieces of scenery with snow.
However I'm so sorry but I can't upload new pictures for some reasons...

Tomorrow the school might be open but it is the last day in this week because of Thanksgiving Day.
I'm looking forward to seeing my friends tomorrow as well as having Thanksgiving Day.

Ayumi*

[Yesterday's]
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: banana and walnuts cake/coffee(starbucks coffee)
dinner: pork stew/biscuit

[Today's]
breakfast: OREO
lunch: dry curry with rice(I made on Sunday)
dinner: fred rice/sweet potato saute

No comments:

Post a Comment