2010/11/20

hu~

I am sorry not to write blog these weekdays...
This week I was sooooooo busy.
I gave a presentation with my group members and also I took a test in business.
It was such a tough week.
To make matters worse, I have kind of a cold....

However now I feel myself released from assignments though I have 2 more presentations!!!!
Actually I slept from 9pm to 9am.
I know it was too long but I have to get rid of a cold.
Therefore I don't have any plan this weekend.
I might cook something because I realize cooking is so interesting.
I want to improve my skill!!!!

Ayumi*

[Today's]
breakfast: cereal
lunch: brrito/salad(@cafeteria)
dinner: red curry(@Thai restaurant)

[Yesterday's]
breakfast: cereal
lunch: rice with meat sauce and cheese/potato
dinner: roasted pork/mashed potato/peas/carrots

[Nov. 17]
breakfast: cereal
lunch: spaghetti with meat sauce
dinner: open sandwiches(turkey/cheese/cranberry cream cheese)/sweat potato

[Nov.16]
breakfast: no time to eat
lunch: 肉じゃが/rice
dinner: fried rice/salad

[Nov.15]
breakfast:cereal
lunch:肉じゃが/rice
dinner:I forgot what I ate...

No comments:

Post a Comment