2010/11/14

Honeymoon

Yesterday I went to 'Gas Works Park'.
There is an old works which hasn't been used for long days.















It was soooo cooooool!!!!
When I came back home, I told my mom yesterday's news.
Then my mom said that 28 years ago my parents visited the same place for honeymoon.
I was soooooo surprised and also delighted.
I could have same scenery with my parents beyond times.
I wanna go again when it clears.

And I wanna ask you a question.
"If you have to describe your life in one word, what would it be?"
My friend asked us of this question on Twitter.
I also wanna ask the people around me.
If you have time, please comment.

Ayumi*

[Yesterday's]
steps: 8993
brunch: I forgot...
dinner: fried cod burger/fried potato(@ Red Robin)

[Today's]
steps: 9698
breakfast: bread
lunch: panini/fried potato(@ a restaurant in downtown Bellevue)
dinner: chicken soup(peas/carrot/onion)/baked sweat potato

2 comments:

  1. あゆみちゃん
    TOEFLの試験お疲れ様でした。頑張っていますね!無理のないように、リベンジしてください(笑)
    ハロウィーンの写真見せていただきました。とっても可愛かったわ。あのキャラはなんですか?俐緒とディズニーランドに行った時に見かけたキャラなのですが、なんだか判りませんでした。俐緒は3つ目玉を怖がっていましたよ!
    楽しそうな写真 特別公開ありがとう

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today,one word is an bonsai.
    The Wikipedia shows its meanings and pictures.

    ReplyDelete