2010/10/14

Practice

Do you know 'TED.com'?
In this site there is a lot of video that some of the world's finest speakers share their ideas.
It is a good materials for me to practice listening.
I think this is the most interesting lecture I have ever seen in this site.
I have never seen 'Star Trek' or other movies that J.J. Abrams directed/produced/wrote.
His lecture is so interesting and so I wanna watch them.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 6828
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: risotto(left over)/ Brussels sprout/ cauliflower/ mandarine/柿の種
dinner: BLT sandwiches/ boiled corn/ corn chips/ vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge sauce

1 comment:

  1. Today, I looked about new application for iPad in App Store, "TED" is there.
    It's free.

    J.J.Abrams talk is too fast for me, but, it is interesting.
    Have you ever seen "JAWS"?

    Next to J.J.Abrams, I saw a famous designer.
    Philippe Starck's talk is also interesting.

    TED is a good materials to practice listening for me also.

    ReplyDelete