2010/10/16

a home away from home...

Do you have a home away from home?

Actually I have.
I think it's some of my friends.
We don't always meet together but they make me feel at home when we meet.
I can talk to them almost all about myself.

I mean "a home away from home" is whatever/whoever/wherever makes me feel at home.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 11165
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: teriyaki chicken with rice(in Boom noodle with my friends/ It's not Japanese 'Teriyaki' taste. It's more similar to 'Mitarshi' taste. Also it's too big for me.)










dinner: meat ball/ some salad/ bagel/ cookie(in a talk time)


Dear dad,
I also found that application yesterday and got it, but I have never seen "TED" with iPad.
About J.J. Abrams, we can watch with Japanese subtitles.
It makes us understand easily.
And I watched "JAWS" once with you and mom.
However I never wanna watch it.
Of course I know Philippe Starck.
He designed a famous sculpture on the building in Asakusa.
I will check that video soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to feel at home when you meet your friends. In addion to that,you can feel at home by the NET communications with your parents. I said to you I warried about being homesick in Seatle. I know it's nonsence. You are enjoying a lot of things there.

    ReplyDelete