2010/10/10

:-)

Today I enjoyed relaxing at home.
I woke up at 10:30.
Then I watched TV, searched something on the Internet and cooked.
I cooked rice with a pan.
It's my first challenge but I didn't fail it:)
It is ......芯が少し残っちゃった。
I don't know how to say it in English;;

Better luck next time!!!!
















And today I had dinner with my host mom's friend and her son, because my host mom went out to her daughter's birthday party and invited me to their dinner.
It is a good time for me because today I hardly spoke in English.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: no record
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: mashed potato(a lot)
snack: corn chips
dinner: beef(like corned beef)/ broccoli/ pasta with genovese/ vanilla ice cream with cookie

1 comment:

  1. Which brand of rice did you buy? I bet you can buy rice directly imported from Japan at Uwajimaya, but I recommend rice grown in California whose names are'Nishiki 錦' or 'Kokuho 國宝'. They are much cheaper but in no way inferior to the Japanese ones.

    ReplyDelete