2010/10/09

5 months

Actually today we didn't eat ra-men.
Well, to be accurate, we couldn't eat ramen....
The shop we wanted to go is open from 5:00 to 9:30 and we went at noon.
It takes 30 min from downtown Seattle by bus.
Next time I will go for dinner.

So, we went other restaurant.
We noticed that it's Japanese restaurant when we looked at the menu.
Then I ate udon :)
It is like miso soup and good but salty;;

Then we went to Uwajimaya.
I could buy KOME and SUSHIZU!!!
I will cook something Japanese tomorrow:D

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 19456
breakfast: OATS 'N HONEY
lunch: udon (miso soup/ smoked salmon/ wakame/ negi)
dinner: corn bread


Dearest Shun-ichi Onichama,

I'm so sorry that I couldn't go today.
The sky always reminds me of you.
I hope you could meet our grandparents.
And please give my best wishes to them.
I miss you so much.

Sincerely,
Ayumi

3 comments:

  1. 皆で梶が谷にいます。

    ReplyDelete
  2. こんにちは 美紀子おばです。
    今日は 峻一を送って そのあと、あゆみちゃんのご両親と美和子おばと、梶が谷に来ていただきました。あゆみちゃんの写真とか見せていただいています。
    峻一にコメント書いてくださって ありがとうございました。どこにいても、見守っていてくれていると思います。
    いま、ママに、ブログへの書き込みの仕方を教えていただいたので、これから 時々書きますね。にほんごで!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the morning of your departure,I told my class, "My niece leaves for Seattle today on Sep. 11, of all days!" Then one of my students said excitedly to me, "My favorite model will also go to Seattle today!" At that time, I just thought it was a coincidence. But when I happened to tell this story to your mom at Kajigaya today, I was surprised to know that you and Mana go to the same college and know each other. Its's a small world, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete