2011/04/04

Tomorow

Finally my credit classes begin tomorrow.
I am nervous a little because one is related to architecture.
I have some knowledge about architecture but it might be different from a class in Japan according to my experience in Winter quarter.
However I am still excited to take that class because I may be able to learn architecture in another aspect.
In fact I'm not sure yet that I can take this class.
I'm still on the Wait List.
(At first I was #9 but now it becomes better because I'm #1.)

Also I take the class of the history of Western art(the beginning of 18 Century to the the late 20 Century)
I love art so it must be fun for me!!!

I want not only to get some knowledge but also to enjoy this quarter.

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 6048
breakfast: cereal with milk
lunch: beef stuffed cabbages (I made them with my friend)
dinner: doughnut/mashed potatoes/green peas

No comments:

Post a Comment