2010/11/11

lol (corrected the errors)

It has been a long time;;
I'm sorry for being in arrear with writing blog.
I took a TOEFL PBT yesterday.
And also I got an unofficial score on the test.
Then, If the score is correct, I can take credit classes in next quarter.
I am relieved now but actually I am not satisfied with the score.
I feel frustrated because I think the score is worse than I expected.
I must have studied as well as possible.

I might take TOEFL iBT, and so I wanna take revenge on TOEFL!!!!

Ayumi*

[Nov 7's]
steps: 4133
brunch: a piece of banana cake/coffee(@Starbucks Coffee)
dinner: I don't remember...

[Nov 8's]
steps: 9318
I don't remember at all...

[Nov 9's]
steps: 7184
breakfast: snack bar?
lunch: I forgot...
dinner: hot sandwiches(ham and cheese)/something...

[yesterday's]
steps: 7688
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: left over
dinner: 豚の角煮/Californian roll/トンカツ/spicy fried chicken/rice(@Japanese restaurant-GINZA)

[Today's]
steps: 15980
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: BLTA sandwich/fried potato(@a restautrant in Downtown Bellevue)
dinner: steak/baked potato(sour cream)/broccoli with cheese/toast

No comments:

Post a Comment