2010/10/07

What a relief!!!

Finally, I took the test!!!
I think it was very easy because there are only multiple choices forms.
I am free from test now!!!
Of course I understand I have to study for TOEFL test in November...

And today, I talked with my friends about TVXQ (do you know this??) and we were excited!! hahaha...
Then my Korean friend said that he met U-Know once.
Unbelievable!!! I envy him...

I am planning to go to Seattle on Saturday.
And I will buy some Japanese foods and cook on Sunday.
I want to cook something:)

I look forward to Saturday♥

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 8828
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: corn soup(left over)/ a slice of bread/ mandarine
dinner: chicken with cream sauce/ saute of carrots, onion and zucchini/ mashed potato/ chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream

1 comment: