2010/10/28

finally

Finally today I bought my costume for Halloween Party!!!!!!!!!
It's sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute XD
I wanna show you but it's secret until friday...
Please look forward to seeing my costume ;D
Also I'm looking forward to Halloween Party:)

Ayumi*

[Today's]
steps: 21341
breakfast: breakfast: cereal(new one) with low fat milk

lunch: fettuccíne with chicken and dried tomato(@ The Cheesecake Factory)
I wanted to eat a piece of cheese cake but I couldn't because fettuccíne is too much... I couldn't eat even all fettuccíne.
dinner: salad/open sandwich(ham/bacon/cheese/letuce/tomato)

1 comment:

  1. Long time no see, Ayumi. It looks like you've been enjoying your life there. I've been busy makin and marking mid-terms. Returnig to 'business as usual' finally, I've read your two-week blog at a time.
    (Oct. 14) I made access to TED. It looks interesting. I will listen to some of the speeches on it afte I quit next March. I really appreciate your telling me new things. You are keeping me infomed of what's happening in the modern world!
    (Oct. 17) As you wrote, lighting is a critical factor to decide whetther or not a museum is good. I can't exactly remember where and what name it was, but 'my' best museum from a 'lighting' point of view was somewhere in Texas.
    (Oct. 14) What is pineapple upside-down cake?

    ReplyDelete