2010/10/12

1 month and a day

Today I will reply all of the comments.
At first I'm so sorry to reply you late.

Dear uncle Yoshikazu,
Thank you for searching the falls.
I don't know that drama and also searched as soon as you send me a comment.
However it's not where I visited.
I want to go there if possible.
And I will send you mails again:)

Dear dad,
Yeah!!!
I will bring back many I go back to Japan.
I also love that snack:D
And I was surprised at small figure of your footprint.
I have to cut down my carbon footprint....

Dear aunt Miwako,
I am glad for your comments!!!!
Thank you so much.
For global environment we all should think about our behavior and take action from small things.
We have to do what we can do.
And I am good friends with Mana.
I agree with your idea, "It's a small world"!!!!!!
At least 4 students in my program are the friends of my friends.
Really really small world!!!!
I bought 'TAMANISHIKI 玉錦'.
It is based on 'KOSHIHIKARI', so it's not bad.
I will try 'NISHIKI' or 'KOKUHO' next time.
Thank you.

美紀子おばちゃま
コメント、ありがとうございます。
写真blogにもちゃんとアップしますね。
もし良かったらまたコメントよろしくお願いします。
そして、文人おじちゃまにも、どうぞ宜しくお伝えください。

Dear mom,
I wanna read your blog in English.
I look forward to your blog:)


Truly yours,
Ayumi*


[Today's]
steps: 11333
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: fried rice(egg/ onion/ pieces of dried bonito)/ mandarine/ 柿の種(my mom send me. my friend from Korea said he likes it!!)
snacks: OATS N' HONEY
dinner: cheese sandwiches/ NISSIN CUP NOODLE/ zucchini cake

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments on my comments. But you don't have to feel obliged to reply. 'Cos I just enjoy reading your blog and sometimes write comments in English, so that my mind won't go soft!?

    ReplyDelete