2010/09/26

9/24 and 9/25

I'm sorry...
I couldn't post articles;;;

The day before yesterday, the first week was finished...
It was so hard week and I was aware of my poor vocabulary.

[The day before yesterday's]
steps: 8788
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: cherry pie(my host mom made)
dinner: teriyaki chicken/ kidney beans(too stewed)/ rice

Yesterday, I went to hike with my friends.
We climbed a mountain like Mt. Takao.
Then we went to see two waterfalls.
Nature healed our tiredness.
I walked a lot and I was tired again...
But it's very fun and great experience.
I wanna go to hike again:)

[Yesterday's]
steps: 17888
breakfast: cereal with low fat milk
lunch: bagel sandwich(ham and lettuce)/ scrambled egg with potato, peas and cheese(pepper)/ melon
dinner: tomato soup/ 3 toasted sandwiches(cheese and butter)

1 comment:

  1. Is the waterfalls famous for Twin Peaks,TV drama?

    ReplyDelete